PALERMO, Cono and Paolo Lazzaro studio; first decade of the17th Century. Polychromy painted majolica in Recto: inside rounded with frame shelve, Sant’Andrea figure.
H.cm.31; Øb.10,5 cm.Cond.: exellent. Prov.: ITALIKA, inv. n. M16.
Bibl.: Gardelli, 1999, n. 241.The flagon was a part of a pharmacy vases set achieved by Cono and Paolo Lazzaro studio.
The decoration is different for each of them and is the sign of a great fantasy and the ability to draw of this amusing studio, closed unfortunatly in 1607.